Adeptus Titanicus: Campaign Compendium
Inside this 224-page tome, you will find:
- Infamous Conflicts: Explore some of the Horus Heresy’s greatest battles and follow the destruction unleashed by the Titan Legions at Beta-Garmon, Ryza, Molech, and the Realm of Ultramar.
- Narrative Missions: 27 narrative missions allowing you to reenact the major battles of the conflict, from the betrayal of Legio Praesagius at Ithraca to the subjugation of Urdesh and the extermination of Legio Damicium.
- Knight Households: Expansive rules for commanding Knight Households and fielding entire armies of Knights in games of Adeptus Titanicus, including options to march beneath the resplendent heraldic banners of the Household. Rules are also included to allow players to field a Household drawn from six of the loyal Knight Households of Molech.
- Titanic Campaigns: Rules for playing Adeptus Titanicus campaigns, where players battle for a world or an entire sub-sector as their Princeps gain new skills and reap the rewards of conquest.
- Hostile Battlefields: Rules for playing games set on the myriad battlefields of the wider galaxy, from the flaming sands of Drooth II and burning cities of Molech to worlds ravaged by the corrupting effects of the Warp.
- Crusade Titan Legions: Rules for creating your own Titan Legions, allowing you to bring your own Legio to life with custom Traits, Stratagems and Wargear.
This book is required if you plan to use the Knights Stratagem Cards or Defence of Ryza Stratagem Cards, which are sold separately. A copy of the Adeptus Titanicus Rulebook is required to use the contents of this book.