This 56-page softback book contains:
– Organised Play: Guidance for building army lists, battlegroups, including rules and restrictions for three different sizes of games – Skirmish, Confrontation, and Epic Clash. You’ll also find clarification on various rules that could affect Matched Play.
– Matched Play Objectives and Deployment Maps: Lays out the three-step method for setting up a game, including choosing from six different Deployment Maps, setting Primary and Secondary Objectives, deployment, and determining game length.
– Tournaments: How to run a competitive event with roles like a referee and scorekeeper, ranking players, breaking ties, round timing, and how to choose an appropriate size for your games.
– Doubles and Narrative Events: This section explains how to adjust the rules for doubles events with four players, including four Doubles Events Deployment Maps. The Narrative Events section explains what to keep in mind when creating a story, how to use Conquest Benefits, and creating branching structures.
– Additional Rules: a new set of rules to add variety to your games, plus Conquest Benefits for narrative games.
– Battlegroup Allegiances Appendix: Overview of the three Titan Legion and four Knight Household allegiances.
– Rules Reference: Provides points, weapon options, and weapon reference charts for eight classes of Titans. You’ll also find a summary of weapon traits, and reference tables for Reactor Overloads, Awakened Machine Spirits, Catastrophic Damage, and Psi-Titan Manifestations. Also included are six different Orders, and four Psi-Titan Psychic Powers.
You'll need a copy of the Adeptus Titanicus: The Horus Heresy Rulebook to use the contents of this book.