Armies Of The Hobbit
13 army lists for the forces of Good, including a brief background, points values, characteristics, special rules and Heroic Tiers for the following: Thorin's Company; Army of Thror; The Iron Hills; Erebor Reclaimed; Army of Lake-town; Survivors of Lake-town; Garrison of Dale; Rivendell; Halls of Thranduil; Radagast's Alliance; The Misty Mountains; The White Council; Wanderers in the Wild;
- 7 army lists for the forces of Evil, including a brief background, points values, characteristics, special rules and Heroic Tiers for the following: Azog's Legion; Azog's Hunters; Dark Powers of Dol Guldur; Dark Denizens of Mirkwood; Goblin-town; The Trolls; Desolator of the North;
- 11 Narrative Play Scenarios based on pivotal battles: Destruction of Dale; Battle of Azanulbizar; Roast Mutton; Hunting Party; Escape from Goblin-town; Out of the Frying Pan, and into the Fire; Flies and Spiders; Fire and Water; The Fall of the Necromancer; Battle of the Five Armies; Battle for Dale;
- A full Allies Matrix, showing which factions can work together;
- Army Bonuses for every faction;
- Profiles providing rules for your favourite Heroes, Villains, Monsters and Warriors.