Lex Arcana RPG: Encyclopaedia Arcana
In Lex Arcana: An Empire without End you are a Custos (warden) of the Cohors Auxiliaria Arcana, sent by the Emperor to the four corners of the world to further the study of arcane lore, investigate forbidden cults, and face the threat posed by dangerous supernatural creatures. But what do you know about the Empire and its secrets? The Lex Arcana Encyclopaedia Arcana helps players to know the Empire in which the Lex Arcana role-playing game adventures are set.
Encyclopaedia Arcana is the definitive Lex Arcana setting compendium, with innumerable ideas for players, giving them detailed descriptions of the 20 Provinces of the Empire and communication routes connecting them. In this book you will find information about the structure of Imperial organization, bureaucracy and legions, including the Cohors Auxiliaria Arcana. Players will find a wealth of details about the Roman culture, economy and society, from banquets to smuggling, not to mention many exhaustive and detailed entries on "Medicamenta," used during this historical period. The Encyclopedia also presents a detailed section dedicated to the secrets of divination, magic, and prophecies. In this volume, players can also find many new maps showing military camps, harbors and other locations, ready to be dropped into your next adventure.
The Encyclopaedia Arcana is the shortest path to bring your adventures to a whole new level of detail, for the glory of Rome and an Empire without end!
Inside this book, you'll find:
• Detailed descriptions of the 20 Provinces of the Empire and communication routes
• The structure of Imperial organization, bureaucracy and legions, including the Cohors Auxiliaria Arcana
• Roman culture, economy and society, from banquets to smuggling
• Detailed entries on Medicamenta, Poisons, and Potions
• New secrets linked to Divination, Magic, and Prophecies
• More than ten new maps showing military camps, harbours, and other locations ready to be dropped into your next adventure