This boxed set includes:
1x 72-page softcover Warhammer 40,000 Ultimate Starter Set Handbook – Includes construction guides, rules tutorials, and training missions to get you up to speed without hassles and headaches
1x 72-page softcover Warhammer 40,000 Core Rules Booklet – Learn how to move your models, engage in combat, and win games. Also includes full rules for Combat Patrol games, a fast-paced, fully balanced version of the game where each side plays a pre-built army. The armies in this box can be used as full Combat Patrols for Space Marines and Tyranids.
44x plastic push-fit Citadel miniatures – This box is stuffed with loads of miniatures to build, paint, and play with. There are two starting forces in the box, with leaders, troops, and support elements – all designed to be assembled without glue, so you can get stuck in with minimal fuss. These miniatures are all supplied with their appropriate bases, and the box features:
12x Space Marines
Genetically-enhanced soldiers created for war. Their already-deadly skills are enhanced with power armour that amplifies their strength and endurance, and brutal weapons to utterly annihilate any foe.
- 1x Captain in Terminator Armour: A veteran of a thousand wars, ready to lead a strike force against any foe
- 1x Librarian in Terminator Armour: All the power of a Space Marine, combined with terrifying psychic powers
- 5x Terminators: Veteran warriors clad in nigh-impenetrable armour and armed with heavy weapons
- 5x Infernus Marines: Armoured troops who wield powerful flame weapons to keep swarming enemies at bay
Utterly alien creatures from a distant galaxy, driven by a gestalt consciousness. They desire nothing more than to consume all life, absorbing and reconstituting its biomass into ever-more-vile creatures.
- 1x Winged Tyranid Prime: A swooping conduit for the Hive Mind's will, connecting all Tyranid creatures within close proximity
- 1x Psychophage: A massive, highly specialised monstrosity, eager to consume enemies with its horrific maw
- 3x Von Ryan’s Leapers: Mantis-like hunters that lash out from the shadows to ensnare unwary prey
- 5x Barbgaunts: Living artillery slaved to their symbiotic weapons
- 20x Termagants: Scuttling hordes of simple Tyranid creatures, armed with weapons that project living ammunition
- 2x Ripper Swarms: Small beasts tasked with finishing off weakened enemies and picking their bones clean
9x plastic Citadel modular terrain pieces – The border worlds of the Imperium are strewn with rugged structures, built following time-tested designs to withstand the ravages of war. These glue-fit plastic terrain pieces are designed to bring your tabletop to life, and include the following:
- 1x STC Hab-bunker: A rough-and-ready shelter, mass-produced for use on many Imperial worlds
- 8x Stockades: Spike-lined defensive walls that can be arranged and combined in a variety of ways
2x reference sheets – One for each army, including simplified datasheets for each unit that will help keep your games running smoothly.
2x 30" by 22.4" double-sided gaming boards – Two heavy card game boards, with different battlefield art on each side, that can be folded for easy transport. Combine them for an expansive playing field.
2x range rulers and 10x six-sided dice – These essential accessories are used in games of Warhammer 40,000 for movement, shooting, close combat, and more.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly